By fixing anchor unto the steel structure, concrete or roof,
It will provide a fixed safety point of attachment.
Free standing system is approved for use on concrete, single ply and bitumen membrane, asphalt sanded and stone chippings for added job-site flexibility.
* Non-penetrating design simply sits on working surface
* Built-in shock absorbing system for added safety
* Integral carrying handles for easy transport
* Compatible with various fall arrest connecting systems
* Installs to flat or up to 5 degrees sloped roofs
Parapet Wall Anchor is a portable anchorage connector designed for fall arrest applications and was developed to be used in locations where a low parapet wall provides an anchor site.
Concrete Parapet Anchor’s Features
* Adjustment range 1” to 14.5” wide.
* No tools required for installation.
* The anchor can be used with a shock absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline.
Different support, different Anchor.
All anchors are installed by our technicians and all have a pull out test with certifications.